The Transition Year programme is now fully up-and-running for 2019/ 2020. For your information, here are some of the many events and activities in which the students will participate over the coming months:
- Golf Lessons - 20th & 27th November, 4th December
- LGBTi Workshop - 21st November
- Social Dancing - 25th November & 29th November
- Tree lighting concert in St. Patrick's Hospital - 9th December
- Forensics Workshop - 11th December
- Memory Cafe Concert - 17th December
- School Talent Show - 20th December
- BT Young Scientists - 9th January
- Disability Awareness Workshops - 28th & 29th January
We will, very shortly, be seeking interest for our TY Programme 2020/ 2021. Registration for this programme is available online from the middle of December 2019. Keep an eye on this page for the Application Form.
Carrick-on-Shannon C.S. - Learning at the heart of our community.