Over the next few weeks, results of surveys conducted with our school community will be posted here, along with our School Improvement Plans.
This year, we will evaluate the following:
- the impact of COVID-19 on students' educational experiences and outcomes, their wellbeing, their motivation to learn and their engagement in learning.
- the effectiveness of SSE in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School to date.
Over the next three years we will also:
- Initiate a wellbeing promotion review.
- Focus on the role of Tutor in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School.
- Focus on the area of differentiation within the classroom environment.