Traditional Leaving Certificate Enrolment
Thank you for your interest in attending Carrick-on-Shannon Community School. This page is currently being updated, so please bear with us while we build a page that will make the enrolment process easy to understand and navigate.
All students who wish to transfer to the Leaving Certificate (Traditional) Programme in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School are required to inform the school of this through the form provided via the link below.
We are curently updating our Enrolment Policy and our latest policy will be published under the Policies section of this website.
To enrol in the Senior Cycle Programme in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School, please please complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit online the Senior Cycle Enrolment Form (Stage 1) This is the process by which you notify the school of your intention to enrol your daughter/ son. If you are unable to complete the form online, make an appointment to come to the school and complete the form there.
- If your child is transferring from another secondary school to Carrick-on-Shannon Community School, please download the Student Information Form here and ask the Principal of your child's current school to complete the form and return it to The Principal, Carrick-on-Shannon Community School, Co. Leitrim.
- The school will acknowledge the receipt of your application to enrol and will issue an email requesting that you complete Senior Cycle Enrolment Form (Stage2). This form seeks further information from you (permissions etc.) which is used to verify the information on the Stage 1 Form and to complete the DES P-Pod student file.
The school will make contact with you once this form has been received and will inform you of the next steps in the process.
We look forward to seeing you in Carrick-on-Shannon Community School!
Forms for downloading:
1. Senior Cycle Enrolment Form (Stage 1) - Click here.
2. Senior Cycle Enrolment Form (Stage 2) - Click here.
3. Student Information Form - Click here.